Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Aloha Cruise

It was time I got some layouts completed and boy have I been busy. I have official completed all the layouts for my daughter's year in Kindergarten and started on the first grade stuff as well.
This fun layout is from the Aloha Cruise the Kindergarten students go on at the end of the year in lieu of a graduation ceremony.  They had a blast. I started with a great patterned paper and only had to add a few basic additions.
I cut the title using two different Cricut Cartridges and added a fun red gem to dot my "i" (so a favorite thing to day for me).
I also cut a few more hibiscus flowers to go under my matted photo of the class on the boat. The paper was so great on its own that my simple touches were just what I wanted.

I will share more of the layouts from her school album soon and hopefully will be all caught up with first grade before she starts second in a few weeks. Hope you are having a great week.

Supplies:
- Luau Cricut Cartridge - Aloha title and additional flowers
- Birthday Cakes Cricut Cartridge - "cruise" lettering
- DCWV Fun in the sun stack - paper

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That's awesome that your done with Kindergarten and starting on first grade:) You go girl!! Great layout by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout to preserve the special photos! Love all the Hibiscus flowers. Have a great evening
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super DUPER Cute LO!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.