Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Sketchy Gift Bag for Die Cuttin's Divas

Hello to all. Welcome to a new Tuesday and a new challenge at Die Cuttin's Divas. It is the first Tuesday of the month and that means a new sketch for you to play with. Georgina created a fun circle sketch to work with this week.
I really liked the round sketch.  I just got some new paper and wanted to play with the patterns in the stack so I created this fun gift bag label using the sketch.
I started by selecting the prints I wanted to use and creating the base. The papers are from the Beach House stack by Colorbox.
Once I had that ready I decided that a butterfly would look great on this so I selected a pretty one and cut it on my Cricut. I added some Stickles, a cute stamp and a few stick on gems and the bag was ready to go.
Thanks for visiting today.  I hope you find time to play along with this fun sketch. Make sure to stop and see what the other Diva's have created this week.

Supplies:
- Carson's Creations Sketch #20
- Give a Hoot Cricut cartridge - butterfly
- Colobox Beach Hoouse stack papers
- Stickles - Aqua
- Pink By Design - Artisan Tags stamps
- Me & My Big Ideas - primary stick on gems

4 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.