Friday, September 13, 2013

Cool Beans By L.B. Vinyl Showcase

It is Vinyl University Week at Fantabulous Cricut. All week we are sharing projects, tips, tricks and fun using vinyl. Even more exciting is that if we get 100 participants in our challenge this week our sponsor, Cricket Vinyl Supplies.com will be giving away a Cricut Machine. YOU CAN BACK LINK A PROJECT FOR THIS CHALLENGE!

I really enjoy working with vinyl and thought I would take some time and share a few of my favorite vinyl projects with you today as inspiration.
First up is this large ice bucket I made for my cousin as part of her wedding shower gift.  The first post is HERE. 

Can you tell I love using Vinyl to decorate? It works great on these large tubs to make toy bins. OLIVIA bucket. CHARLIE bucket.

I also used print and cut vinyl on my scrapbook supply drawers. 
Find them HERE.

One last project great for vinyl - Holdiay ornaments. These glitter ornaments were a big hit  few years back. Check out these posts for more examples: POST 1  POST 2  POST 3

Thanks for checking out some of my biggest vinyl hits!  What will you create?

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects. I so love the storage drawers.
    I need to give this a try.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all AMAZING!! My favorite are the Christmas ornaments!! Great job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.