Thursday, September 26, 2013

No Cricut Thursday - Quick Summer Page

It has been awhile since I shared a No Cricut Thursday project and it has also been a little bit since I shared a Project Life page. So today I am sharing both with this quick summer spread:
I have been working on my Project Life pages -getting photos printed and in place with the cards I want, but I still have to go back and finish them off with journaling and embellishments in my free time. This one was a quick one showing some of our summer fun.
I love how you can keep your pages as simple as you want or add a bunch of embellishments to make them unique and fun. For this page I just added some fun stickers and a star punch along with my small journal touches. Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Supplies:
- Project Life Kraft Edition
- Creative Memories Star punch
- Sn@p! Studio Label stickers
- Tim Holtz Chitchat stickers

4 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.