Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2 Creative Chicks - Challenge #7 Halloween Guest Designer

I'm super excited to be part of the Guest Design Team for the new challenge at

Halloween
Tuesday, October 1
Ends: Thursday, October 31

Sorry but any entry not following rules will NOT be considered when choosing the Winner or the Top 3 
Sponsors this month are:

Prize $10.00 Gift Card

Creative Bug Digis
Prize: 10 Free Digi Files Winner's Choice

$15.00 GC

Here is the fun Skeleton card I created in honor of the upcoming Halloween festivities. He was made using cut files from Miss Kate Cuttables
I started with this great pattern paper and cut all the pieces of the cute skeleton. The file instructions hide the full skeleton body, but I love how sweet he is so I moved things around a little bit.
I added some embossing to my moon and a fun stamp to the headstone. One the inside I used the bats that  come with the skeleton file and added a simple Pink By Design stamp as well.
I hope you will join in the fun this month at 2 Creative Chicks. Link up your fun Halloween project and check out what the other guest designers have created to inspire you.

Supplies:
- Miss Kate Cuttables - cute skeleton file
- The Paper Studio -  star embossing folder
- Recollections Night & Fall paper pad - star paper
- Studio G - Trick or Treat stamp
- Pink By Design - Artisan tags 2 - Happy Halloween stamp
- Memento Dew Drop - Tuxedo Black
- The Paper Studio - Black Burlap ribbon

4 comments:

  1. OMG, this card is fabulous. I love the skeleton, The face is adorable. Thanks for being a GD this month over at 2 Creative Chicks.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this card is fabulous. I love the skeleton, The face is adorable. Thanks for being a GD this month over at 2 Creative Chicks.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100% LOVABLE! Thanks for linking up with the DT at the SPOOKtacular Linky Party !
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.