Saturday, October 5, 2013

A New Niece Welcomed

Welcome to the weekend.  I am trying to catch up on my Project Life spreads. I have a stack of photos all in the places I want them and now I go through and add the cards and embellishments as time allows. This one was a special one as it involves my new niece and keeps with my baby theme form this week.
The 5th & Frolic core set from Project Life was just perfect for this page and when you add in the fun chipboard pieces from Dear Lizzy that match...well just perfect.
I added this cute chipboard heart that matched the 3x4 card and than cut out her name using the font Missed Your Exit and my Cameo.
A simple spread completed and ready to go. Hope to share more very soon. Have a wonderful weekend.

Supplies:
- Project Life 5th & Frolic Core set
- Dear Lizzy chipboard pieces
- Missed Your Exit font  from Kevin & Amanda.com

4 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.