Monday, November 11, 2013

Love is Hard Card for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

Welcome to a new week and a new challenge with Fantabulous Cricut. Fantabuous Cricut Challenges are all about using that Cricut machine you love (even if you have other machines you know your place holds a special place for it and what you have created with it past or present).

This week's challenge is Buttons & Ribbons.
Make a project that features a button and ribbon along with your Cricut cut. I made a card for my hubby to help celebrate 10 years of marriage.
I often forget to make him cards for his birthday and he has dropped several hints that it stings a little when I make them for everyone else. So this year he will be getting 10 cards all leading up to our anniversary.
I started with what is left of my DCWV Midnight Chic Stack - one of very few that I have used almost the entire one. I created these blocks and added my letters using Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art. I added my ribbons and a simple white button to the front before adding a simple stamp on the inside.
Thanks for visiting today. I hope you will join us this week for our challenge and check out the other design team members projects at Fantabulous Cricut.

Supplies:
- MS Seasonal Cake Art Cricut Cake Cartridge- letters
- DCWV Midnight Chic 8 1/2 x 11 stack - black and white papers
- Pink By Design 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the grid design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love how you used the squares of paper to create the background. It looks so neat! And I really like your idea of giving him 10 cards leading up to your anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this paper! So unique! How sweet that he wants cards too! He is sure to enjoy all 10 of them!! My H always tells me to make a card for myself LOL! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is terrific, I really like how you laid out the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout!!! Your papers look awesome! Love the ribbons too! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great anniversary card! I love that you decorate the inside too!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.