Saturday, May 3, 2014

National Scrapbook Day!!!

Good morning everyone. I have a feeling many of my fellow crafters out there will turn towards their scrapbooks today and create some fun layouts in honor of National Scrapbook Day.
I am taking part in this fun event with Big Picture Classes. All day they will have free mini lessons with some of the experts in the field and going for 10,000 layouts  posted to Instagram.I am going to be focused in on my Project Life Layouts and ordered about 174 photos to be ready for the day. I hope you also will get to join in the fun and have some time in your day to create.

I hope to share many fun layouts on Instagram today and soon afterward on this blog, but for now I wanted to share some of my favorite layouts of the recent past just to get me started and excited for the day. Happy to get back into the swing as I have been focusing on other projects lately.
One of my first Project Life pages about my daughter losing her Teeth - combined Cricut and PL
Love this cute Miss Kate Cuttable file
This one is almost all about the paper I used,but Love it.

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.