Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Disney Autographs with a Touch of Pixie Dust

Good day to all. A new Tuesday means a new challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas. This week we are making projects that feature 
Things with Wings! 
My favorite things with wings - fairies!!! My favorite fairy - Tinkerbell!!
I made some autograph books for two different Disney travelers - one who shares my love for Tinkerbell. I thought she would be the perfect touch to spread magic on her trip.
The other Disney lover is into all things princess and love red so I made a special shiny castle book for her as well.One this one I really wanted to add the date of the trip. 
Instead of cutting the letters to glue on (to many little pieces on autograph books is not a great idea as they need to travel and get bumped round some)I used the pen feature on my Cricut Explore and wrote them on in a silver pen.

I hope you will join us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas. All things with wings are welcome. Make sure to stop by and see what the rest of the Design Team has created - all very cute.

Supplies:
- Tinkerbell and Friends Cricut Cartridge- Tinkerbell shadow
- Wall Decor and More Cricut Cartridge - castle (stretched into two different sizes)
- Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge - Backing labels on pink book
- The First few Years Cricut Cartridge - backing labels on red book
- Walt Disney Font - lettering on red book

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! My next door neighbors go to Disney every couple of years and I make them autograph books. I love this one.

    Hugs,
    Louie's Mom (AKA Chriss)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.