Friday, August 15, 2014

Heidi Swapp, Project Life and ME!!

Happy Friday all. Today I am in my craft room after some time away to get ready for Back to School for my daughter and myself. I can not believe that many are already in school. I have until next Thursday before I start work again so it is time to get some crafting in and I am excited to play with some new fun things.
You may know last year I started working with Project Life. I love how easy it is to get my photo put together to tell our family story, but I also need to add die cuts and stickers and other fun things to make sure the pages are still "ME". That is why the partnership between Heidi Swapp and Becky Higgins Project Life is so so great - it totally recognizes that each crafter is different and celebrates it.

Today I am going to play with my new Heidi Swapp Project Life kits and some other fun tools I have been collecting Heidi Swapp Color Shine. I have had some of the sprays awhile and am now finally getting to use them!

Have a wonderful Friday.

2 comments:

  1. so ispiring kit! I love Heidi Swapp sprays - always great result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the last few days of your time off. I cannot wait to see what you do with the new kits.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.