Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Favorite Color Combo with Die Cuttin's Divas

Good day to everyone and happy Tuesday. It is time for a new Die Cuttin' Divas challenge and today is all about color and your favorite color combinations. I have so many favorite combos that picking one was hard so when these 3 ribbons were left sitting on my desk I figured - That Will Work!!
I loved the bright colors and the patterns so I went looking for the right papers to match the ribbon and set to work creating a thank you card for my collection (I never seem to have enough of these). I layers the three ribbons on top of a black base and a torn white edge first and went looking for the right die cut.
I found the "many thanks" cut on the Phrases cartridge - one I have not used much - and set off to make it work. I like the small drop shadow on this cut a lot.

I was happy with the color turn out and it is a new favorite. Come join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week and share projects you create with your favorite color combos. A fun prize is awarded every other week to a random winner - maybe it will be you!!!

Supplies:
- Phrases Cricut Cartridge - many thanks
- American Crafts Ribbons - Amy Tangerine
- Fiskars paper edger

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!! Love the colors!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Beautiful!! ADORE the color combo!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I just love these vibrant colours and your ribbon choices are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Great color combination:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely message on my blog today. Love your lime, black and blue creation. Very cool colour combo and striking design. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.