Monday, September 22, 2014

A Sketch Challenge with Fantabulous Cricut

Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.
Challenge #229 
Use This Sketch

Here is the project I created using this fun sketch.
 I recently purchased the Art Deco cartridge (so on sale at the local craft store!!) and knew it would be right for this sketch. I went looking for just the right papers and got cutting on my Cricut Explore.
I was super happy with the way the monogram turned out (what a fun feature on this cart) and the card went together just right with my vision to match the sketch. I hope you will get to play along with our sketch challenge this week at FCCB.

This Weeks Sponsor
SVG Attic

$10.00 Giftcard

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Supplies:
- Art Deco Cricut Cartridge - monogram and base for monogram
- Paper from American Crafts Everyday collection

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! I really like that monogram too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the sketch! Beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super, that monogram totally popped out at me, it looks really sharp on the card against the fun background papers!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.