Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fabulous Fall with Die Cuttin' Divas

This week as we officially move into fall and begin to watch leaves start to change we are being inspired by fall colors at Die Cuttin' Divas. The challenge - Fall is Here!!!
I created this card using some great fall papers as my base. To cover my seems I added this simple knotted twine piece.
Once  I had selected and cut my sentiment and leaves I decided they needed a touch of sparkle so out came my Stickles and I filled in the leaves.
I hope you are enjoying the early fall climate and find some time to join in at Die Cuttin' Divas this week with our fall is here challenge. As always a random winner will receive a fun prize every other week.

Supplies:
- 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge - Fabulous fall 
- Disney's Pooh & Friends Cricut Cartridge - circle of leave
- Recollections Night & Fall Paper Pad - patterned papers
- Stickles in Copper, Cinnamon & Gold 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall card! what a great scene! The stickles are such a fun accent to your creation!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Great job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*



    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.