Monday, October 6, 2014

Celebrate with Fantabulous Cricut

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!


Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #231 
Celebrate - Create a Birthday Card

For my project I celebrated my Dad!! For his birthday I made him this simple card.

I started off with selecting the striped card from my Project Life card collection and picking the card base colors to go with it. Next I found the right words and present cut to complete my card. Of course it needed just a little sparkle.
Once I had the outside finsihed I repeated the same base pattern with Project Life card on the inside and added some cute stamps as well. (Shh no one tell I said how old he is!!)
One birthday card all set! I hope you will take some time to celebrate with us at Fantabulous Cricut this week. We have a great sponsor once again.

This Weeks Sponsor
My Style Stamps

Winner will receive the Christmas Wishes stamp set

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used
Supplies:
- Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge - present
- Celebrations Cricut Cartridge - celebrate
- The Paper Studio - Mesh texture Embossing Folder
- Project Life - Coral Edition 3x4 card
- Stickles - Orange Peel

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.