Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Happy Engagement

It is a great day to celebrate an engagement. My very good friend and co-worker got engaged and I was happy to create this special card just for the couple to help celebrate.
I started with a base using cards from the Project Life - Happy Edition. I really liked this & symbol and the colors and how it looked with the great red and pink cards. I selected a font and after getting it welded together it came out great.
For the inside, I used another card - one just right for an engagement card to continue the look on the inside.  I'm so happy for them both as they start this new journey together.

Supplies:
- Project Life Happy Edition cards
- Always on My Mind Font for names on front.
- Decorative Tile embossing folder by Cuttlebug

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.