Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Cartoon Sass

Who doesn't love a good cartoon or a good kids themed project?  At Die Cuttin' Divas we are celebrating Cartoonist Day (coming up May 5th) by asking you to show us your kid themed projects. I had to use my favorite tiny toon.


I just love her sass.Tinkerbell was created using the print and cut feature on my Cricut. Can you believe how great she looks all cut out? It makes adding these f characters to my projects so easy.
She was added on top of some fun papers and the great and wonderful saying (a favorite in our house) was added on as well.  Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you can join in our kids theme challenge this week at DCD

Supplies
- Tinkerbell and Friends Cricut Cartridge - tink (print and cut)
- Scrappy Moms Stamps - Happily Ever After set

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! My sister loves Tinkerbell!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH!!! Your card is so CUTE!!! LOVE Tinker Bell!!! :) Thanks for letting me be apart of the Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge this week! Have a Great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable card!!! Love Tinkerbell!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.