Monday, June 8, 2015

SUMMER!!!

I am officially on Summer Break.. The last few weeks of school were super busy and kept me away from my craft table. I finished up the school year strong with another hour long slide show for the 8th grade class. They were a great bunch.  For the first time in years I had a photo of myself in the show, offering a little wisdom.
Now that that is all over - I can spend time creating and playing in my craft space. I hope to post almost daily over the summer (at least I plan to try).  Getting back into my space requires some goals...
#1 Find time to create often - trying for daily posts
#2 Craft with my daughter more
#3 Focus on my scrapbooking - traditional and Project Life
#4 Learn to use my new Photo Sleeve Fuse tool from Project Life
#5 Take part in some of the fun challenges offered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.