Friday, June 19, 2015

Two New Characters

The summer is allowing me to work on my scrapbooking and try and catch up a little with all my backlog of ideas.  This week I completed these mini-pages for our Disney 2013 album.
We got to meet Sofia the First as well as Wreck-It Ralph and Vaneloppe while we were at Hollywood Studios.  These were new characters that we had never had a chance to visit with before so it was a lot of fun.
Using Project Life for this album has been so much fun and I am trying new things now that I have the Fuse tool.  I was able to add these fun sequins and than seal the top so they would not fall out.
For my Sofia the First cards I added some stickers and my own journaling space to give it my own personal touch.

I will have more Disney Project Life pages to share next week and more scrapbooking layouts are in the works as well.  Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Supplies:
- Project Life Coral Edition - Wreck-it Ralph page
- Project Life Blush Edition - Sofia the First page.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome mini page and loving the colors:) That's great that your catching up!!! I keep saying I'm going to do the same thing and nothing yet. I think I spend more time drooling over everyone else's pages and looking for inspiration. Lol... Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.