Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Wedding Celebration with Die Cuttin' Divas

Happy Tuesday to everyone. It is time for a new challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas. This week we are celebrating love - weddings & anniversaries.
I found this cute happy couple cut and loved how happy they looked. I changed the color of the suit and hair to black before flatting the image to print and cut for my card.
I found this sticker and cut it to wrap around my couple on the bottom.
The final touch was placing some ink onto the printed bouquet in the bride's hand. I used a simple sponge and dabbed on 2 different pinks and swirled them together to get my pink roses.

I hope you will join us in our wedding and anniversary challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas. Thanks so much for stopping by my little piece of crafty happiness.

Supplies:
- Summer Celebrations Cricut Cartridge - wedding couple
- DCWV Vacation Clear Stickers - quote
- Basic Grey Archive paper pad

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! LOVING that couple!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pink paper! Makes the image pop.
    Anita
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this cards and that cut file is awesome! Perfect card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, it's so pretty.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute wedding card! I love your wedding couple and I would have never know you did a print and cut. Looks like it is layered. Love the sentiment too as well as the nice touch of inking her bouquet. Thanks for your sweet words on my wedding stuff. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very pretty card!! Love that pink background and that couple!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.