Thursday, July 16, 2015

Angry Bird Happy Birthday

Making the right birthday card for a young boy can be hard I think. They know what they like and if you get it right they are thrilled. Lucky for me - this time I know what the birthday boy really likes - Angry Birds!!
I went searching for an image to use and was able to find a print and cut image in a matter of moments. I also created the birthday banner and print and cut everything I needed to put the card together.
Once I had all my pieces ready to go I put things together on a blue base card.
The hardest part was getting the twine onto the card and wrapped around my "Y" that I had drawn some a wood like pattern on.  In the end, I was happy with the results for this upcoming birthday boy!! Thanks for stopping by to see what I am working on.

Challenges:
My Sheri CRAFTS #161 Child's Birthday 

Supplies:
- Angry Bird.png file from Mobile Home Mommy (will not be selling image)
- Plantin Schoolbook - grass
- CTMH Art Philosophy - banner piece
- Cena font - banner type
- Arial Rounded Font - Y - for slingshot

4 comments:

  1. You should be proud because this turned out really awesome! I love that you added real string to the card and I bet the birthday boy will love this card. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love Angry Birds... gotta get 3 stars on every level! Love your card... great job... so awesome!


    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.