Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Christmas in July with Die Cuttin' Divas

Welcome to a new challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas. This week we will celebrate Christmas in July with your Christmas themed projects.  I decided to make a fun and simple shape card.
I started out by selecting a wreath cut I liked as my card base.  I made an extra copy  of the base and mirrored it before welding the two shapes together for my base. (Cricut Design space even allows you to add a scoring line to your cards for easy folding).
The card cut out great and so I was able to make the wreath for the top with no problems.
The final touch was to add these stick on gems instead of the circles that are part of the cut file. I admit it took me awhile to get them all stuck on, but I really love the look. The touch of some red Stickles topped my bow.

I hope you can join our fun Christmas in July challenge this week.

Supplies:
- Celebrate With Flourish Cricut Cartridge - wreath cuts
- Xmas Red Stickles
- Irock heating tool
- stick on gems

7 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.