Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pioneer School Visit

During third grade my daughter's class got to visit a pioneer one-room country school house. They wrote on slate boards, recited poems they had worked on and even had to eat outside with the boys and girls separated.  They also were encouraged to dress the part.
As you can see they each got a photo opp in the dunce cap so I turned it into this cute layout. I started this layout with a sketch and a few photos of the outfit grandma helped make.
Once  I had picked the sketch I selected only one of the photos I had of her outfit - the dunce cap one was best! I found my papers and put it all together adding my die cuts in the right places.
The whole class had a great time. Thanks for visiting with me today.  I have been getting my photos and organized and getting pages completed feels great. Have a good day.

Supplies:
- Sketch by Becky Fleck pagemaps book
- The First Few Years Cricut Cartridge - school house
- AR Julian font - lettering
- DCWV The Home Spun stack papers 

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that little school house and the colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.