Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Sprinkled With Love

Time for a new challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas and this week we are celebrating Ice Cream because July is National Ice Cream Month (grab two scoops and join in the fun!). Here is the card  I made for our new challenge.
I found the sentiment stamp first and that meant I needed a fun sundae with sprinkles.  I found this cute one and the card just came together right.
To make the card extra fun I made sure the cherry and sprinkles were extra shiny with some Glossy Accents (love how they make them shine!)
For the sentiment, I used some pop  up dots to make it stick out a little from the card.

Now I am off to get my own ice cream treat (maybe one each day this month, just to celebrate). I hope you enjoy a treat and get some time to play along with us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas. Thanks for visiting. I always enjoy to hear what you think.

Other Challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #255 Summer Treats

Supplies:
- Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge - sundae
- The First Few Years Cricut cartridge - frame and banner
- Pink By Design - stamp

5 comments:

  1. I just love this card! I love the shape of the frame, the papers you chose, and the balance you achieved with your details. Lovely, lovely, lovely!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! The sprinkles look so great with the Glossy Accents on them. And that sentiment is perfect.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! Those colorful sprinkles really make it come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shiny sprinkles using the Glossy Accents! This certainly looks very yummy!! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.