Thursday, July 23, 2015

Third Grade

We are getting closer and closer to the start of a new school year. That means it is time to make sure the school scrapbook is caught up from last year. This is the teacher and class photo spread for third grade.
Names have been removed from class photo in Photoshop
I took my color inspiration from my daughter's outfit. I went to my paper stash and found the DCWV Lemon Flower Stack and matching 4x6 mini stacks - they worked perfectly for this spread.
I used the font that I cut my title with to make the simple print and cut rectangles for the teachers names. Such a great and simple feature of Cricut Design Space
Soon I will have the photos for the brand new school year ready for their layout - crazy that it is already time for 4th grade.

Thanks for visiting today. Hope you are having a wonderful last few week's of summer.

Supplies:
- Cursive 101 Cricut Cartridge - lettering
- DCWV Lemon Flower Stack (2011)

2 comments:

  1. Golly I have so many school layouts I have never done! You are doing great to stay up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. But it does remind me I am heading back soon...Love 3rd Grade.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.