Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Let's Celebrate with Die Cuttin' Divas

It is time to celebrate with Die Cuttin' Divas. This week we want to see your projects celebrating anything. For my project I created a special birthday bag.
I started with a store bought gift bag in the size I needed and added my designs on top.
I selected my images - how can you not love this fun rhino - and planned everything out on my computer before cutting. Everything cut well and the layers went together well. This rhino head was pretty top heavy with all his layers but on the bag he was not a problem.
I added a little sparkle in a few places to finish off the look of the bag. The birthday boy was super happy with it (yes he noticed before getting to the gift!!).
I hope you are celebrating something this week as well.  Hope you can join in with Die Cuttin' Divas Let's Celebrate Challenge. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.

Supplies:
- Animal Antics Cricut Cartridge - rhino with balloons
- Birthday Cakes Cricut Cartridge - all lettering (Happy Birthday is pre-made cut)
- Stickles in Firefly and Lagoon

7 comments:

  1. Those glasses on your rhino are way too cool and gotta' love sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glasses on your rhino are way too cool and gotta' love sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute gift bag!!! Love the bright colors!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a grand improvement on that store-bought bag! Now it's a fun gift bag!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is such a great idea and it turned out so cute.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet birthday bag! It's a gift in itself! Love the cute rhino ;)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.