Monday, November 30, 2015

Holiday Plants with Bitten By the Bug 2

Will you be standing under the mistletoe this holiday season? Hopefully when you do it is with your sweetie. Mistletoe is my favorite holiday plant and this week at Bitten by the Bug 2 we are creating projects featuring those Christmas plants we all love - Christmas trees, poinsettias,wreaths and of course mistletoe.

I love how this cute card turned out. I found the mistletoe cut and needed a plan and so I looked for cuts by searching for "kiss". This great silhouette from the Sweethearts Cartridge was perfect for what I wanted to create.

Finding the Santa hat was as easy as another search and I just selected this one from the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge and used the wonderful contour feature to get rid of the rest of the outfit so my lady would get to kiss her Santa under the mistletoe.

The stamp was the final touch to creating this fun card. I hope you will join in our fun at Bitten By the Bug 2 this week.




Supplies:
- Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge - couple silhouette.
- Christmas Cricut cartridge - mistletoe
- Teddy Bear Parade Cricut Cartridge - Santa outfit
- Pink By Design Stamps - Winter Fun
- Stickles - Froasted Lace

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.