Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Oh No, I Missed Your Birthday!!!

It is November - wow that was fast. It is the first Tuesday of the month and that means it is time for a sketch challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas!!!  This is a cute one.
I always loves the sketches Carson's Creations makes for us to play with. I recently missed someone's birthday so I used this sketch to create a belated card for them.
I started by finding some fun patterns to play with.I used to use a lot of solids but the more I play with all my patterned paper the more I enjoy it (and use what I already have in my paper collection).
The next step was to create my cute cake.  He looks so upset about missing the party! He went together fast and cute. The final touch was the googly eyes and it was all set.

Now it is off in the mail to the birthday girl. Hope you have a chance to join us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas and our sketch challenge.

Supplies:
- Smiley Cards Cricut Cartridge - cake
- Wild Card Cricut cartridge - I missed your birthday label

2 comments:

  1. Haha! This card is so FUN!!! LOVE the sentiment and that adorable cake with that face! LOVE IT!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.