Monday, December 21, 2015

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

It is the week of Christmas and my house of full of joy and happiness and excitement. Of course with all my holiday shopping and final touches I totally forgot to get a project done this week for Bitten By the Bug 2 and our Santa Claus challenge

BUT...I really wanted to share something with you. So I went back and looked at past holiday projects featuring the big guy...SANTA. This is a layout I made with my daughter and Santa.
I love this Santa (from the Christmas Cheer cart) so much I used him in one of my Project Life spreads as well. This time I just used his silhouette.
My final Santa projects are both Mickey Mouse related.  I have made many tags over the years featuring a Santa Mickey.
I hope you will play along with us at Bitten By the Bug 2 and our Santa Claus challenge this week.  I also hope the big guy is good  to you and yours this holiday.
Happy Holidays to all!!

1 comment:

  1. great layout and tags. i know - if I hadn't made my layouts several weeks ago, it wouldn't have happened. Merry Christmas to you and all.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.