Thursday, January 14, 2016

No Cricut Thursday - Back for 2016

It has been over a year since my last No Cricut Thursday!!!!  I just love using those die cut machines right?  In all seriousness, I had scaled back on my crafting time to do some other commitment, but now those things have come to an end and I am enjoying more time in my crafting space and have a goal of getting more scrapbooking done this year. So....No Cricut Thursday will return on a regular basis as I share many of the Project Life pages I am putting together and hopefully more projects that use different tools.

Today I want to share 2 layouts I just finished in our Disney album.  Often I do add die cuts to my Pocket pages but for these I just went with stickers and embossing fun.
I need to remember sometimes less is more as I really like both of these fun pages.  Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a great day. As always I would love to hear your thoughts.
*****One last thought to share with you: If you are planning a Disney trip, Erik at Destination Orlando Etc. (my husband) is a wonderful travel agent to work with. Erik can help you plan a perfect Disney World, Disneyland, or Disney Cruise (plus those over seas parks and Adventures By Disney trips).  Authorized Disney Travel Professionals help make your trip magical all the way and there is no additional cost to using a TA.  Check out his Facebook page and see for yourself.

Supplies:
- Heidi Swapp heart embossing folder
- Project Life Happy Edition - green page
- Project Life Midnight Edition - Phineas and Ferb page 

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.