Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Say it With Love & Die Cuttin' Divas

Good day to all and a Happy early Valentine's to you.  I love making Valentine projects so this week's theme at Die Cuttin' Divas -"Say it with Love" is just right for the upcoming holiday! I went very literal with the challenge and made sure you could see the "LOVE"
I love this fun cut with the different layers. I wanted it to be a little different form most Valentine colors so I went for this fun stack of paper I just got.
I love how these deep colors look on the card. I got everything cut easily and decided it needed something...so I went on an embossing binge...
It was fun to play with my different embossing folders and get this fun look on the card.
The final touch was to add on some of these silver stick-ons.  I used my heat tool to add them as they have adhesive on them already.  Love making my Valentine's each year.  This year I did not make them for my co-workers but i did make a bunch for the dance team - I will share those on Friday!!

Have a wodnerful day.  Hope you can join us at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- Just A Note Cricut Cartridge - Love
- Cuttlebug 5x7 polka dot embossing folder
- Cuttlebug 5x7 Cross My heart embossing folder
- Pinstripe embossing folder by Couture creations 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!! Love the embossing!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE! Fab job with the embossing adds wonderful dimension! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.