Monday, March 14, 2016

St. Patty's Day

Happy Monday everyone and Happy early St. Patrick's Day. This week at Bitten by the Bug 2 we are going green - that is we want to see your St. Patrick's Day projects. I may not be Irish, but I love helping friends celebrate.
I love the Spring Holiday cards cartridge, but I always forget I have it so this time I really wanted to use it. I layered it onto of this fun heart paper I had by Amy Tangerine.
A simple and fun card for this week's special day. Hope it is a great one for all.

Supplies:
- Spring Holiday Cards Cricut Cartridge - Irish at Heart card
- Amy Tangerine Gray heart Paper

4 comments:

  1. I love this image that you chose. It is fun to be Irish for a day! This is a cute and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card LB.! Love the bg paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day!! Darling card, so simple, but says it all. Happy St. Patrick's Day

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card LB and the papers/colors that you used! I have this cart too, but never really know how to use it. Now I do. lol Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.