Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Histio Heroes 5K - Sports Theme Challenge

This week the Die Cuttin' Divas are getting active and celebrating being fit. The challenge this week is all about SPORTS! Show us your Sports themed projects and join in the fun.
We take part in the Histio Heroes 5K each year (one of my co-workers has a son with histiocytosis so we are happy to help the team.) The above card above is the title card for the Project Life spread I created for the race last fall.
I selected cards from the Project Life Prismatic Edition for the pockets and used other cards in the collection to cut my title and image from. I love being able to use these cards in this way and it is fun to mix and match the cards and patterns to create the cuts.
I hope you have a wodnerful week and maybe join in or fun sports themed challenge this week.  
Supplies:
- Carton Six font
- Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge - running girls
- Project Life Prismatic Edition - cards
- Project Life Page - Design G (my favorite)

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a COOL PL Pocket Card! LOVE the design and colors you chose! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.