Friday, June 17, 2016

Dance Album Cover

Hello. You might have noticed, if you are a regular visitor to my page, that my daughter is a dancer. A year ago she was ready to audition and join the competing team at her studio and what a ride it has been.
Rather than try and put all those dance photos into our regular albums I decided to create a special one just for dance. The name of her studio is Dreams Dance Academy so I selected "Dreams" for the cover.
I asked around and heard vinyl sticks pretty good to a Project Life album so  I bought this one by Heidi Swapp to use. I played around until a font I wanted and welded it together. I have used vinyl quite a bit, but never with transfer paper as it is usually smaller pieces.
It was so sticky, but in the end I got the image down onto the album and I am pleased with the result. My daughter was super pleased with the results - Now I just need to fill it with pages and pictures!!

I have added a label to my collection to showcase projects I have made or will be making for dance. Please feel free to click on it is looking for dance inspiration.

Supplies:
- Cricut Glitter Vinyl
- Wall Decor and More Cricut Cartridge - dancer
- Smoothie Shoppe font  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.