Tuesday, June 21, 2016

You Brighten My Day with Die Cuttin' Divas

Good day to all. Summer is here and the sun is out and shining (mostly) so this week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are creating projects featuring sunglasses.
I started this card by gathering my supplies. I was not sure what  colors I wanted to work with so I went looking at my washi tapes to get inspired. In the end I switched gears a little but it is nice to have a plan in mind sometimes.
Once I had a color scheme I found my cut cut - what goes better with sunglasses but flipflops? I switched out my original washi tape for this glitter gold one as it reminded me of the sand on the beach.
A little glossy for those lens and some glitter for the flipflops and it all came together.  I hope you get some time to create with us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- Pack Your Bags Cricut Cartridge - sunglasses & flipflop cut
- Art Deco Cricut Cartridge - back shape
- Glossy Accents - for lenses
- Pink By Design Summer Vacation stamp set
- Stickles - Yellow
- Recollections glitter pack of washi tapes

6 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo fun! LOVING the flip flops!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading about how you planned out this card! Very cute and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card!! Love the colors, the glitter and the flip flops!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike! I used that file too. Your card is so cute.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Love all that glitter!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.