Sunday, July 10, 2016

5 From Aladdin

My Disney pages seem to be never ending, but I am lucky to have gone on some great trips in the past few years. This fun page is from our one day visit for the Halloween party in 2014.  On this trip we got to meet 5 different characters from Aladdin.
I wanted a simple page for these fun photos and I found another fun sketch to play along with at PDE Linky Party
I cute and layered these great patterned cards from the Project life Coral Edition and than add my cuts and journaling areas to the overall layout. It was such a fun night.
I am in love with sketches once again having payed with 4 this week. I hope you are getting a chance to join in some fun challenges as well.

Supplies:
- Disney Dreams Come True Cricut Cartridge - Genie and Aladdin title
- Project Life Coral Edition cards 

1 comment:

  1. Great way to cover a sketch challenge by making a Fabulous title for your PL page.. SUPER CUTE!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.