Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Craft Caddy

Happy Tuesday all.  It is time for a fun challenge with Die Cuttin' Divas and this week we are going 3D. We want to see those fun 3D projects you all are so great at creating.
I was lucky to get a chance to play with this fun stationery caddy from our challenge sponsor The Cutting Cafe. The instructions were so easy to follow with measurements for my Cricut.
The holder is a bunch of mini boxes that you put together and sit inside a larger base.  I elected to make my back boxes (There is a smaller box inside the larger back box) permanent attaching them to the back and base. I left the two front boxes loose.
 Once I had the boxes together and secure I added some additional cuts to decorate my caddy. I put a few of my crafty tools and glues inside to have on my desk. here is what it looks like empty.
Such a fun project and thanks again to The Cutting Cafe for allowing me to play with this file. I hope you will be able to play along with us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas and our 3D challenge.

Supplies:
- The Cutting Cafe - Stationery Caddy
- The First few Years Cricut Cartridge - Tag on front
- Wall Decor and More Cricut Cartridge - create
- Sophisticated Cricut cartridge - heart chain (doubled and welded)

3 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooooooo awesome! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE! What a great organizational caddy!!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Humm...what can I make? What do I need in my craft room?

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.