Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Sweet Locker Tags

Happy Day  to all. This week the Die Cuttin' Divas are thankful for anything and everything so we are celebrating with an Anything Goes Challenge.  I am sharing these locker tags I made for my sister's 2nd grade class.
I get to make her locker tags every year and love it as my middle schoolers are not totally into locker tags!! For this set of tags I made some sweet treats!
I combined 2 different ice cream treats to make these.  I used sundaes from Summer Celebrations and Sweet Treats to get just the right look for the locker tags. I also embossed the whipped cream to make it extra special.
I hope you have an extra special week and get to have the treat of time with your family.  I also hope you get time to join us and our anything goes challenge!

Supplies:
- Summer Celebrations Cricut Cartridge- sundae bottom
- Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge - sundae whipped cream and cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.