Friday, February 10, 2017

Smooth Sailing with Disney Transportation

One of our families favorite things at Disney World is taking the boats to the different parks and hotels. During our 2013 Christmas trip we stayed at Wilderness Lodge and took the boat to and from the Magic Kingdom often.
To create this page I combined papers and cards from SNAP! Studios and added my photos and the fun transportation card we got form one of the boat captains.
In order to get this title the way I wanted it I had to play around with the slice feature and cut off the sailboat.  Than I added a letter "o" shape over the original cut to smooth out the letters. I was pretty happy with the turn out.
Thanks for visiting me today.  Have a wonderful day. I hope you sail into the weekend on a high note!!

Supplies:
- Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge- smooth sailing cut
- Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge - boat 
- SNAP! Studios Say Cheese collection - papers and cards

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.