Thursday, March 30, 2017

More Essential Oil Notebooks

I am so in love with essential oils. They make me feel so great and I love how my home smells when I diffuse them. The woman I am learning from was very into the notebook I made to keep track of my ideas and tips so I made a few more for her to do what she wants to do with them.
I wanted to make these ones very similar  to the original one but change up the colors and patterns a bit.
I still used the same bottle cut  I found on the Splish Splash Cricut Cartridge (this was one of those smaller cartridges form Walmart!!) because I think is is the perfect little bottle. I played around with the vines and styles.
I still put little designs on the inside as well. I hope whoever gets them will enjoy and use it well.  Have a wonderful week all. - Remember there is an anything goes challenge going on this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Supplies:
- Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge - border vine
- Splish Splash Cricut cartridge - bottle tag
- Shall We Dance Cricut Cartridge - frame
- Stickles - Star Dust

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.