Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Taking the PLUNGE with a sketch challenge!

Happy Tuesday all. It is the first Tuesday of the month and that means it is time for a new sketch challenge with the Divas at Die Cuttin' Divas.
I made a bright title card for a page in one of my albums.  The sketch this week is great and has so many layers that I really wanted to play with color and a roller coaster seemed right for that.
I started by finding the just right cut and this coaster was almost perfect - after I sliced off the side using the slice tool in Design Space. 
Next step was to layer all my colors, but them needed something so I embossed them with fun patterns before adding them to the card.
A little print and cut and a few journal strips and the page was all set and ready to go. A fun new page for my album all set and a new sketch to play with this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.  Enjoy!!!

Supplies:
- Carousel Cricut Cartridge - roller-coaster
- Carton Six font
- The Paper Studio= polka dots embossing folder
- Cuttlebug embossing folder - Charles set
- Pinstripe embossing folder

3 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.