Thursday, April 6, 2017

Together

I love when I can take time to see my extended family and friends.  When that happens in one of my favorite places on earth - well what could be better.
Back when we traveled to Disney for Christmas we were lucky enough to add in a visit with 2 very dear people to us. I wanted to create a simple 8 1/2 x 11 page for the scrapbook to talk about the visit. 
I started with some colorful paper I really liked that also happens to have a double sided feature and many coordinating colors and patterns all in the same stack. Once I had this ready I designed my page.
Using print and cut for journal boxes is one of my favorite this to do so I added some extra details of this visit on the card and selected a font I liked to finish the page off.  This was the last thing we did before leaving for home so it was extra special.

Have a wonderful day.

Supplies:
- Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge - Together cut
- Quarter Note Cricut Cartridge - font on journal box
- Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge - hearts
- Colorbok Beach House Signature collection stack.

2 comments:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.