Monday, April 16, 2018

Grandma's Recipe

I am across a cute pumpkin pie cutting file from Printable Cuttable Creatables and knew I had a scrapbook page that  could use it.
I already had the photos waiting for me and had made added a title to the page by adding it to my photo before printing it so this page just needed some PL cards and a little life added onto it to be finished.
I selected matching cards from the Cinnamon Edition and got to work on the slice of pie. The cut has much more detail to it, but I wanted a simple image so I took out a few layers (the cut is super cute with everything!)
In the end my slice of pie was just the right addition to my page and I was able to check another memory page off my list.  Thanks for visiting my blog today. I am having fun in my little moments of spare time during show week getting projects I had started awhile ago all finished.  I hope you have a great day!

Supplies:
- Project Life - Cinnamon Edition
- Printale Cuttable Creatables - pumpkin pie slice

1 comment:

  1. Great project life page!! The pie slice looks yummy!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.